AegiSub for PC – The easy way to edit subtitles. AegiSub app was build by Rodrigo Braz Monteiro Inc. This Windows Subtitles application is updated to the final version at 2016-06-28. So if you need the new version of this AegiSub App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of AegiSub for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download AegiSub App
File Size: 18.66MB
Developer: Rodrigo Braz Monteiro
OS Requirement: Windows
What is AegiSub?
The program reconises and supports all common subtitle formats: ssa, srt, sub, txt, ass, mkv, mks and mka. That means you can load any subtitle file with no problem and edit it. AegisSub also includes a translation assistant to transcribe line by line the subtitle in case we have it in a different language
Of course, it also offers synchronization options to move all the text or only some parts to make it appear in the exact moment. There are lots of amateur subtitlers out there who will love this attractive application called AegiSub.
How To Install AegiSub on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the AegiSub installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading AegiSub completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the AegiSub icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the AegiSub in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the AegiSub on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall AegiSub App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “AegiSub” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from AegiSub app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the AegiSub app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing AegiSub from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is AegiSub Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free AegiSub download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free AegiSub download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download AegiSub totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this AegiSub will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The AegiSub for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This AegiSub App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). AegiSub is definitely an windows app that developed by Rodrigo Braz Monteiro Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.