Artist Grid for PC – Download Latest version (3.2) of Artist Grid for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Artist Grid for Windows
File Name: Artist Grid
App Version: 3.2
How To Install Artist Grid on Windows 10
To running Artist Grid into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Artist Grid full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Artist Grid “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Artist Grid on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Artist Grid Features
Artist Grid App Preview
Often artists need a grid for existing images to the proportions and perspective right. This small app does exactly that. A simple and free app for putting a grid on an existing photo. Grid size in terms of rows and columns can be set freely or based on presets. Line thickness can be set in pixels, line color can be select from primary colors, and line transparency can be configured. The image with the grid can be exported to a file or shared to other Android apps. Additionally, you can switch to a comic like view of the image highlighting the edges and reducing the colors.
★ Zoom and pan images.
★ Configurable number of grid lines.
★ Arbitrary grid line thickness and opaqueness.
★ Full screen mode.
★ Works in landscape and portrait mode.
★ Saving and sharing of grids supported.
★ Comic-like filter for image abstraction.
★ It’s simple and effective.
★ It does not need specific rights besides opening images and saving or sharing grids.
★ It exactly does what it is meant for.
★ Completely free & ad-free.
Note that the source of this app is released under the Apache 2.0 License, that means it is open source: https://github.com/dermotte/imagegrid As this app is free (as in beer) I really appreciate ratings as a thank you 🙂 Any suggestions or problems? Then, please leave a comment!
The image filters are based on the JH Labs Java filters http://www.jhlabs.com/.
Icon (CC) BY Svengraph http://svengraph.deviantart.com/
* Images can now be sent to ArtistGrid from any other application.
* Support for Android KitKat (4.4) was removed, sorry ;(
Artist Grid is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.