Audiobooks from Audible for PC – Download Latest version (2.36.0) of Audiobooks from Audible for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Audiobooks from Audible for Windows
File Name: Audiobooks from Audible
App Version: 2.36.0
How To Install Audiobooks from Audible on Windows 10
To running Audiobooks from Audible into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Audiobooks from Audible full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Audiobooks from Audible “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Audiobooks from Audible on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Audiobooks from Audible Features
Audiobooks from Audible App Preview
NEW FOR MEMBERS: Two Audible Original titles with membership every month!
LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you’ll never lose your place.
Try Audible free for 30-days and get your first audiobook on us!
WHAT’S TO LOVE
– Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you’re sure to find the perfect listen.
– Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
– Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
– Fire and Fury
– IT by Stephen King
– I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
– Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
– Access ad-free, premium audio. Listen without interruptions.
– Download your books to listen to offline.
– Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
– Customize your narration speed.
– Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MEMBERSHIP?
– 30 days of membership free, plus a book to get you started.
– 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
– Your own library to build. Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
– Exclusive, members-only savings. Get 30% off additional audiobooks.
– Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Sign up for your 30-day free trial
4. Choose any book to get started. Your first book is free
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
Audiobooks from Audible is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.