BWMeter for PC – Control at a glance how your connection is working. BWMeter app was developed by DeskSoft Inc. This Windows Performance application is updated to the latest version at 2018-09-12. So if you need the new version of this BWMeter App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of BWMeter for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This app also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download BWMeter App
File Size: 1.08MB
OS Requirement: Windows
What is BWMeter?
BWMeter will show graphically on screen the bandwidth, the maximum speed, an average download speed, upload one,…
It is really useful if you are used to use download programs, because you will know if you are uploading at the desired speed or not.
Now it is easier than ever control you bandwidth, because when you arrive home you can see how it has been working for hours.
How To Install BWMeter on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the BWMeter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading BWMeter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the BWMeter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the BWMeter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the BWMeter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall BWMeter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “BWMeter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from BWMeter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the BWMeter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing BWMeter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is BWMeter Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free BWMeter download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free BWMeter download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download BWMeter free for Pc.
Q: Is this BWMeter will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The BWMeter for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This BWMeter App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). BWMeter is an windows app that developed by DeskSoft Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.