ClipGrab for PC – Download videos from Youtube or Vimeo and convert them. ClipGrab app was build by Philipp Schmieder Inc. This Windows YouTube application is updated to the latest version at 2019-01-03. So if you need the new version of this ClipGrab App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of ClipGrab for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download ClipGrab App
File Size: 21.2MB
Developer: Philipp Schmieder
OS Requirement: Windows
What is ClipGrab?
ClipGrap download videos from many video host websites: YouTube, Clipfish, Collegehumor, Dailymotion, MyVideo, MySpass, Sevenload, Tudou and Vimeo. In addition, you only have to copy the URL in the clipboard and ClipGrab will detect it and add it to the download queue.
Before downloading we’ll have to choose output format and quality of the outut video.
ClipGrab ¡is very useful, although it’s not the only program that does those functions and it’s difficult to stand out from the rest.
How To Install ClipGrab on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the ClipGrab installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ClipGrab completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ClipGrab icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ClipGrab in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ClipGrab on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ClipGrab App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ClipGrab” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ClipGrab app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ClipGrab app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ClipGrab from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is ClipGrab Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ClipGrab download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free ClipGrab download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download ClipGrab free for Pc.
Q: Is this ClipGrab will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ClipGrab for Pc will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ClipGrab App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). ClipGrab is an windows app that developed by Philipp Schmieder Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.