Cox Connect for PC – Download Latest version (188.8.131.521) of Cox Connect for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Cox Connect for Windows
File Name: Cox Connect
App Version: 184.108.40.2061
How To Install Cox Connect on Windows 10
To running Cox Connect into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Cox Connect full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Cox Connect “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Cox Connect on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Cox Connect Features
Cox Connect App Preview
Cox Connect puts the power to view and pay your bill, access features and settings related to your services, and get support at your fingertips anytime, anywhere.
With Cox Connect you can:
○ Check your balance, see your statement details and pay your bill
○ Legacy voice customers who cannot access Voice Everywhere can manage their home phone, listen to and read their voicemail, set call forwarding
○ Manage your compatible In-Home WiFi devices with My WiFi. For more info: http://goo.gl/Khdf9j
○ View TV Listings and set a DVR recording (To watch live TV, download our Contour 2 app)
○ Find your closest Cox Solutions Store
○ Find a WiFi hotspot while at home or on the road out of the 400,000 hotspots now available nationwide from the Cable WiFi network
○ Access support articles and How To Videos and chat with a customer care agent 24/7
New: Data Usage information can be added to the homescreen via a widget
Enhancement: Added a link to Data Usage in the Internet tab menu
Enhancement: Directing Legacy Voice Tools customers to the web for settings
Fix: Cross-platform consistency for displaying username on the main menu
Fix: Outage notification card position to above My Bill card
Fix: Removed the fingerprint alert message when fingerprint has not been set up on the device
Maintenance: Updated to latest version of Chat Messenger
Cox Connect is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.