CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta for PC – Download Latest version (18.0.0) of CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta for Windows
File Name: CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta
App Version: 18.0.0
How To Install CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta on Windows 10
To running CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta Features
CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta App Preview
CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta allows you to run full-featured Windows software that is not available in the Google Play Store. Seamlessly run Windows utility applications like Quicken and Microsoft Office, or DirectX games like Wizard 101 right alongside mobile apps. Get rid of remote sessions and multiple devices! With CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta you’ll only need one device to run your Windows programs and mobile apps. CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta includes free support.
How well does your Windows application run with CrossOver? Find out at Link:https://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility .
Core technology update to Wine 3.14.
Support for Quicken 2016 – 2018.
Bug fix for Office 365 installation.
CrossOver on Chrome OS Beta is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.