DivXLand Media Subtitler for PC – Easily add subtitles to yours DivX videos. DivXLand Media Subtitler app was build by Andrés Zsögön Inc. This Windows Subtitles application is updated to the new version at 2013-05-20. So if you need the new version of this DivXLand Media Subtitler App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of DivXLand Media Subtitler for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This application also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download DivXLand Media Subtitler App
File Size: 2.02MB
Developer: Andrés Zsögön
OS Requirement: Windows
What is DivXLand Media Subtitler?
You just need a DivX format video and a text box in which you will insert the lines of the dialogue. DivXLand Media Subtitler will help you synchronize text and subtitles to your videos without any complications.
The program will allow you to:
– Upload MicroDVD text or subtitle files in order to synchronize them with a video
– Instantly preview applied subtitles
– Automatically set time limits
– Automatically unify subtitles that are close to each other
– Save and open partially adjusted files
– Chose the subtitle application mode
– Easily edit, add, and remove subtitles
– Save subtitles as MicroDVD files (which is the most popular format for subtitles)
DivX Media Subtitler is completely free, does not require installation, and is available in various languages, including Spanish.
How To Install DivXLand Media Subtitler on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the DivXLand Media Subtitler installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading DivXLand Media Subtitler completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the DivXLand Media Subtitler icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the DivXLand Media Subtitler in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the DivXLand Media Subtitler on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall DivXLand Media Subtitler App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “DivXLand Media Subtitler” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from DivXLand Media Subtitler app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the DivXLand Media Subtitler app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing DivXLand Media Subtitler from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
DivXLand Media Subtitler FAQ
Q: Is DivXLand Media Subtitler Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free DivXLand Media Subtitler download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free DivXLand Media Subtitler download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download DivXLand Media Subtitler free for Laptop.
Q: Is this DivXLand Media Subtitler will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The DivXLand Media Subtitler for PC will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This DivXLand Media Subtitler App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). DivXLand Media Subtitler is definitely an windows app that created by Andrés Zsögön Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.