Foxmail for PC – A really good mail client for free. Foxmail app was build by bodafox Inc. This Windows Clients app is updated to the new version at 2013-08-29. So if you need the new version of this Foxmail App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of Foxmail for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download Foxmail App
File Size: 8.44MB
OS Requirement: Windows
What is Foxmail?
Although its name makes you think it has to do with firefox, it doesn't. Foxmail is an email client that allows you to manage several email accounts at once, search for contacts, search for emails attending to sender, content or subject,…
It's very easy to use yet powerful enough. I would place it in the top five email clients with no doubt.
If I had to say something against it that would be that the help is not well translated into English but you are very unlikely to use it.
How To Install Foxmail on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Foxmail installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Foxmail completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Foxmail icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Foxmail in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Foxmail on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Foxmail App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Foxmail” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Foxmail app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Foxmail app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Foxmail from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Foxmail Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Foxmail download for Windows PC?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Foxmail download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Foxmail free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Foxmail will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Foxmail for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Foxmail App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Foxmail is definitely an windows app that created by bodafox Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.