Free Graphing Calculator 2 for PC – Download Latest version (10.3.2) of Free Graphing Calculator 2 for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Free Graphing Calculator 2 for Windows
File Name: Free Graphing Calculator 2
App Version: 10.3.2
How To Install Free Graphing Calculator 2 on Windows 10
To running Free Graphing Calculator 2 into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Free Graphing Calculator 2 full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Free Graphing Calculator 2 “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Free Graphing Calculator 2 on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Free Graphing Calculator 2 Features
Free Graphing Calculator 2 App Preview
A powerful, flexible graphing calculator . . . and it’s free!
Does far more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones.
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
• the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
• square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution, decimal to fraction.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
• Graph up to four equations at once.
• Graphs are labeled.
• You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
• Calculator can find roots and intersections.
• Graph in polar coordinates.
• Graph parametric equations
• Can graph implicit functions, such as x^2+y^2-4=0. Most calculator apps can’t do this!
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations — speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth’s surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation — i.e, you don’t have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of a function you enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Help screens linked directly to many of the available functions and constants. Tap the disclosure arrow to see the definition.
7) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
8) Statistics — enter data and make a histogram, box and whisker plot, or scatter plot with optional regression line. Also statistical distributions (under functions > statistics) — beta, Cauchy, chi, chi squared, continuous uniform, Erlang, exponential, Fisher-Snedecor, gamma, inverse gamma, Laplace, log-normal, normal, Pareto, Rayleigh, Student’s T, and Weibull.
I’d love to hear your comments or suggestions. Because of spammers, my email address is not in this description, but it is inside the app, and it’s great to hear from real users.
Bug fixes. PLEASE let me know ASAP if I missed any. It is far easier to fix them shortly after a release than later.
Free Graphing Calculator 2 is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.