GMail Drive for PC – Create a virtual drive by using your Gmail account. GMail Drive app was build by Bjarke Viksoe Inc. This Windows Servers application is updated to the final version at 2010-12-09. So if you need the new version of this GMail Drive App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of GMail Drive for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This app also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download GMail Drive App
Developer: Bjarke Viksoe
OS Requirement: Windows
What is GMail Drive?
GMail Drive takes advantage of the GB offered by GMail and use that beloved space to save and store backups online.
The program installs a virtual drive in the ‘My PC’ folder and we’ll be able to work with it as if it was a regular drive.
The files will be uploaded as e-mails with the subject: GMAILFS, so you’ll know that you mustn’t delete them.
If you want to restore that backup, copy it back and use it.
How To Install GMail Drive on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the GMail Drive installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading GMail Drive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the GMail Drive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the GMail Drive in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the GMail Drive on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall GMail Drive App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “GMail Drive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from GMail Drive app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the GMail Drive app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing GMail Drive from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
GMail Drive FAQ
Q: Is GMail Drive Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free GMail Drive download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free GMail Drive download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download GMail Drive totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this GMail Drive will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The GMail Drive for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This GMail Drive App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). GMail Drive is an windows app that created by Bjarke Viksoe Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.