Google for PC – Download Latest version (18.104.22.168.x86) of Google for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Google for Windows
File Name: Google
App Version: 22.214.171.124.x86
How To Install Google on Windows 10
To running Google into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Google full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google App Preview
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby shops and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
– Stay in the know about topics that interest you
– Start your morning with weather and top news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
– Get stories about your interests and hobbies
– Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries
• Use voice commands while navigating – even when your device has no connection. Try saying “cancel my navigation” “what’s my ETA?” or “what’s my next turn?”
• Weak connection? If your search fails, the Google app will deliver you results once you regain connection.
• Troubleshoot connectivity issues with more helpful error cards when your search fails because your device is offline
• It’s easier to access privacy settings from the homescreen. Just tap your Google Account profile picture.
Google is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.