Google Authenticator for PC – Download Latest version (5.00) of Google Authenticator for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Google Authenticator for Windows
File Name: Google Authenticator
App Version: 5.00
How To Install Google Authenticator on Windows 10
To running Google Authenticator into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Google Authenticator full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Authenticator “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Authenticator on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google Authenticator Features
Google Authenticator App Preview
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Support for Android Wear
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
* Adds experimental Security Key (FIDO U2F) support to Chrome
* Authenticator’s app preferences will be enabled for backup and restore
Google Authenticator is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.