Google Find My Device for PC – Download Latest version (2.3.008) of Google Find My Device for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Google Find My Device for Windows
File Name: Google Find My Device
App Version: 2.3.008
How To Install Google Find My Device on Windows 10
To running Google Find My Device into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Google Find My Device full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Google Find My Device “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Google Find My Device on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Google Find My Device Features
Google Find My Device App Preview
Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back.
See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status
See hardware details
• Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
• Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
• Support for indoor maps to help you find your device in airports, malls, or other large buildings
• Support for work profiles
Google Find My Device is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.