Graph for PC – Draw math functions on coordinate graphs. Graph app was developed by Ivan Johansen Inc. This Windows Maths application is updated to the new version at 2012-12-29. So if you need the new version of this Graph App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of Graph for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This application also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download Graph App
File Size: 3.06MB
Developer: Ivan Johansen
OS Requirement: Windows
What is Graph?
Graph App for Laptop – Draw math functions on coordinate graphs. Are a math student? Do you struggle graphing functions on a graph? Then, a program like Graph will for sure be a great tool for you.
Graph is a simple tool for mathematics that helps you graph function and allows you to do different edition to the graph you made.
The program interface displays a configurable coordinate plane in the main window, and on the left margen of the screen the different operations that you can add.
In addition, Graph allows you to add some math operations to the functions, that will both graph the problem and give you the solution that you were struggling with.
Lastly, it's important to note that you can copy the graph and paste it in another program like an image editor, so you can add comments for a presentation or explanation of the material.
How To Install Graph on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Graph installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Graph completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Graph icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Graph in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Graph on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Graph App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Graph” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Graph app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Graph app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Graph from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Graph Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Graph download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Graph download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Graph free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Graph will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Graph for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Graph App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Graph is definitely an windows app that created by Ivan Johansen Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.