ICE Book Reader for PC – A digital reeding that takes care of your eyes. ICE Book Reader app was developed by ICE Graphics Inc. This Windows E-Books app is updated to the new version at 2015-05-29. So if you need the new version of this ICE Book Reader App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of ICE Book Reader for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download ICE Book Reader App
File Size: 4.06MB
Developer: ICE Graphics
OS Requirement: Windows
What is ICE Book Reader?
ICE Book Reader App for Laptop – A digital reeding that takes care of your eyes. The effort required to reed a digital document of a book is big; it takes more time and effort to reed a book and your eyes usually get pretty tired. Therefore, ICE Book Reader Professional aims to avoid sore eyes for those who spend lots of time reading online.
ICE Book Reader Professional provides different features that will improve both your reeding and your health. The text scrolls slowly and without drastic movements and also uses colors to differentiate headlines. The reading software is a great choice for working with LIT, CHM And ePUB, and it doesn't use any component from Microsoft Reader. It also works as a file converter, from TXT to HTML, DOC, PDB, LIT, and FB2.
Another great ICE Book Reader feature is that you're eyes won't get tired since you don't need to be sitting close to the screen in order to reed. Because of the front size, it's as if you were watching TV. You can control how quickly the text scrolls and change the thickness of the text, making the reading easier.
How To Install ICE Book Reader on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the ICE Book Reader installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading ICE Book Reader completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the ICE Book Reader icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the ICE Book Reader in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the ICE Book Reader on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall ICE Book Reader App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “ICE Book Reader” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from ICE Book Reader app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the ICE Book Reader app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing ICE Book Reader from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
ICE Book Reader FAQ
Q: Is ICE Book Reader Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free ICE Book Reader download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free ICE Book Reader download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download ICE Book Reader totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this ICE Book Reader will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The ICE Book Reader for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This ICE Book Reader App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). ICE Book Reader is an windows app that developed by ICE Graphics Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.