IconUtils for PC – Icons and cursors tools pack. IconUtils app was create by Aha-soft Inc. This Windows Cursors application is updated to the latest version at 2011-12-16. So if you need the new version of this IconUtils App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of IconUtils for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This app also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download IconUtils App
File Size: 5.02MB
OS Requirement: Windows
What is IconUtils?
IconUtils App for Laptop – Icons and cursors tools pack. IconUtils is a pack of 4 tools which will allow us to manage and edit all kind of icons and cursors.
Thanks to Icon Utilities we will be able to convert formats, edit, create icons in several sizes, create and edit icon libraries,…
Arrange icons and cursors into libraries. Convert icons and cursors to ICO, BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, CUR, ANI, PSD, WMF, and WBMP formats formats and viceversa.
These tasks will be done using the different tools included in the pack:
Any to Icon
Icon to Any
From now on, your icons and cursors will not be the same, customize your computer until unsuspected limits.
How To Install IconUtils on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the IconUtils installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading IconUtils completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the IconUtils icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the IconUtils in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the IconUtils on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall IconUtils App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “IconUtils” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from IconUtils app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the IconUtils app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing IconUtils from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is IconUtils Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free IconUtils download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free IconUtils download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download IconUtils totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this IconUtils will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The IconUtils for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This IconUtils App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). IconUtils is definitely an windows app that developed by Aha-soft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.