iExplorer for Windows – An iPhone, iPod or iPad browser that allows you to copy, transfer and backup files. iExplorer app was create by Macroplant LLC Inc. And this Windows App is updated to the last version at January, 31st 2019.
So if you need to run the new version of this App into your Windows PC/Laptop, yeah you are in the right place guys. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This Drivers software also works with Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 Operating System. iExplorer Download (2020 Latest) for Windows 10, 8, 7
Download iExplorer App
Download iExplorer for Windows PC from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Free Download (32-bit/64-bit) Latest Version 2020.
|App Name||iExplorer App|
|File Size||614.4 KB|
|Update||January, 31st 2019|
|Version||iExplorer 220.127.116.11 LATEST|
|Requirement||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
iExplorer Alternative App
How To Install iExplorer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install iExplorer app only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the iExplorer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading iExplorer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the iExplorer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove iExplorer App
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “iExplorer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from iExplorer app.
Q: Is iExplorer Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free iExplorer download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free iExplorer download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download iExplorer totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this iExplorer will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The iExplorer for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS.
This iExplorer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. iExplorer is an windows app that created by Macroplant LLC Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.