InjuredPixels for PC – Test your screen for any dead pixels. InjuredPixels app was build by Aurelify Inc. This Windows General application is updated to the latest version at 2017-03-20. So if you need the new version of this InjuredPixels App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of InjuredPixels for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This application also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download InjuredPixels App
File Size: 54KB
OS Requirement: Windows
What is InjuredPixels?
InjuredPixels App for Laptop – Test your screen for any dead pixels. Injured Pixels is a tool that tests your screen to find any dead pixels, that is, those that stay black (or whatever other colour) and won't change no matter what. The application is especially useful to test any recently bought or new LCD monitors.
You just have to run it (no installation required) and use the mouse to rotate through the different solid colours that fill the program screen.
Red, green, black, blue, white… Injured Pixels goes through all the prime colours to see if there are any dead pixels. Of course, you can also customize the colours by right clicking on the screen.
It's important to note that Injured Pixels cannot repair damaged pixels, it can only find them. However, it's a tool that performs its task effectively and is very easy to use
How To Install InjuredPixels on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the InjuredPixels installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading InjuredPixels completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the InjuredPixels icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the InjuredPixels in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the InjuredPixels on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall InjuredPixels App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “InjuredPixels” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from InjuredPixels app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the InjuredPixels app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing InjuredPixels from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is InjuredPixels Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free InjuredPixels download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free InjuredPixels download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download InjuredPixels free for Laptop.
Q: Is this InjuredPixels will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The InjuredPixels for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This InjuredPixels App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). InjuredPixels is an windows app that developed by Aurelify Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.