LibraryThing for PC – Download Latest version (1.1.1) of LibraryThing for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download LibraryThing for Windows
File Name: LibraryThing
App Version: 1.1.1
How To Install LibraryThing on Windows 10
To running LibraryThing into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run LibraryThing full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” LibraryThing “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play LibraryThing on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
LibraryThing App Preview
The LibraryThing app allows LibraryThing members to catalog and browse their collections. LibraryThing is focused on books, but you can add most media, including books, DVDs and CDs. LibraryThing relies on data from Amazon, and over 65 million library records.
Add books by searching for them or scanning their ISBN barcode with the camera.
Add high-resolution cover photos of your books with the cover editor and browse your books by cover type to find copies that need better covers.
LibraryThing is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.