Lorex ECO Stratus for PC – Download Latest version (2.14) of Lorex ECO Stratus for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Lorex ECO Stratus for Windows
File Name: Lorex ECO Stratus
App Version: 2.14
How To Install Lorex ECO Stratus on Windows 10
To running Lorex ECO Stratus into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Lorex ECO Stratus full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lorex ECO Stratus “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Lorex ECO Stratus on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Lorex ECO Stratus Features
Lorex ECO Stratus App Preview
Lorex Eco Stratus allows you to connect to Lorex Eco DVRs featuring the exclusive Lorex Stratus Connectivity service. Lorex Stratus Connectivity allows you to view your cameras on your mobile phone using a simple 3 step setup process. Simply download the app, scan the QR code on the top of your DVR and enter the password to connect to your system. No complicated port forwarding or network configuration is required.
The app allows you to:
– View live video from multiple cameras.
– View recorded video saved on your DVR hard drive.
– Save snapshots and video directly to your device.
– Control PTZ cameras from your phone or tablet.
– Android v2.3 and higher supported.
– High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. Please note that an upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance.
– Connect your DVR to your router using an Ethernet cable.
– For detailed instructions, see the Quick Networking Guide included with your product or on www.lorextechnology.com.
Lorex ECO Stratus is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.