Maestro – Music Composer for PC – Download Latest version (1.0.431) of Maestro – Music Composer for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Maestro – Music Composer for Windows
File Name: Maestro – Music Composer
App Version: 1.0.431
How To Install Maestro – Music Composer on Windows 10
To running Maestro – Music Composer into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Maestro – Music Composer full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Maestro – Music Composer “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Maestro – Music Composer on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Maestro – Music Composer Features
Maestro – Music Composer App Preview
Maestro is the next generation of music composition app
We hope this can be the perfect app for the music composers, songwriters, music students and everyone who wish to write music easy.
Compose music quick and easy like a maestro!
Write and Learn Musical Notations
– Notes, Chorded Notes and Layered Notes
– Rests and Multi-Measure Rest
– Measure Bars
– Repeat Signs, Da Capo, Dal Segno, Segno, Coda, Fine and Different Endings
– Staccato, Staccatissimo, Accent, Tenuto, Fermata, Trill, Tremolo, Mordent and more Articulations
– Dot, Double Dot, Beam, Tie, Slur, Duplets, Triplets, Quintuplets, Grace Note and more
– Accidentals and Quarter Tones
– Apply Octave Up and Down: 8va, 8vb, 15ma, 15mb, 22va, 22vb
– Apply Transposition
– Change Clef: Treble, Bass, Alto, Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Drums and Mono Tone Percussion
– Change Tempo
– Change Time Signature
– Change Key Signature
– Write Lyrics and Chord Texts
Supports Multiple Instruments
– Play your music with more than 100 Instruments
– Piano, Organ, Violin, Cello and other Strings, Guitar, Brass, Leed, Pipe, Drums and Percussion
– There are also some fun sound effects such as Bird Tweet, Helicopter, Gun Shot, Seashore, Telephone Ring, Scream and more
Unlimited Number of Staffs
– Write Orchestral Music
– Show / Hide staffs to manage multiple staffs or print the parts individually
Unlimited Music Size
– No limit in the number of measures and the length of the music
Listen to your Masterpiece
– Play your music instantly
– Set playback section and repeat the parts you want to listen
Export to Image Files and Print your Sheet Music
– Zoom in and out to draw more or fewer notes in one line
– Save as an image file as you see on the screen
– Supports saving as JPG, PNG and PDF formats
– Supports changing the page orientation
Export to Audio File
– Send your music to friends
– Set your composition as a ringtone
– Supports saving as MIDI and MP3 formats
All Features are Free!
– No limitations
– Everything is open and free
Want to become a Popular Maestro? Check out our Concert Hall
– Host your music at the Concert Hall and see if others like it
– The Concert Hall is where you can post your music or listen and see other maestro’s work
– It is another fun way of learning how to write the various musical notations and symbols
– Get some new inspirations!
Supports Tablets and All Size of Device
We value your feedback and suggestions!
– We are very keen to make Maestro better
– You are an artist creating music with Maestro, we are a digital artist creating this Maestro
We will do our best to keep improving Maestro
Improved the auto saving algorithm
reduced the file size
boosted the general performance speed
Improved the sync accuracy of ritardando and accelerando
Improved the pedal algorithm
Added number format rehearsal mark
More improvements and optimisations on
clearing the fingering text
midi file output
Polished here and there and fixed minor bugs for some devices
Maestro – Music Composer is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.