MediaMonkey for PC – Download Latest version (1.3.4.0854) of MediaMonkey for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download MediaMonkey for Windows
File Name: MediaMonkey
App Version: 1.3.4.0854
How To Install MediaMonkey on Windows 10
To running MediaMonkey into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run MediaMonkey full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” MediaMonkey “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play MediaMonkey on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
MediaMonkey App Preview
MediaMonkey helps you navigate, manage and sync large music collections. Key features:
❖ Sync (wirelessly *) with MediaMonkey for Windows. Keeps playlists, tracks and videos including file info, ratings, lyrics, play history, etc. in sync.
❖ Manage Music, Classical music, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Video.
❖ Navigate by Artist, Album, Composer, Genre, Playlist, etc.) with support for multiple attributes (e.g. Genre=Rock;Alternative)
❖ Navigate by Folder **
❖ Play any content supported by your device (using system codecs), with replay gain (volume leveling) and an equalizer
❖ Sleep timer
▶ NEW: Cast to Google chrome cast or UPnP/DLNA devices ** †
▶ NEW: Android Auto support
❖ Bookmark large files (e.g. Audiobooks, videos)
❖ Access and download media from UPnP/DLNA servers **
❖ Player widgets for home screen or lock screen
❖ Edit properties of single/multiple files
❖ Manage single/multiple files (e.g. play, queue, playlist management, delete, use as ringtone, share)
❖ Playlist management with hierarchy
❖ Now Playing views: Album Art / Tracklist
❖ Compatible with with third-party scrobblers (Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Last.fm)
❖ Full-library search
* USB Sync is unrestricted. Wi-Fi sync is a time-limited trial.
** Time limited trial.
† Only supported on Android 4+
❱ Wi-Fi Sync addon: Unlocks unlimited wireless synchronization. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ UPnP/DLNA addon: Unlocks unlimited UPnP/DLNA usage. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ Advanced Media Management addon: Unlocks home screen customization, folder browser. Available as an in-app purchase.
❱ MediaMonkey Pro: Unlocks all trial functionality, and provides all of the addon features described above in one bundle. Available in the App Store.
Explanation re. Permissions:
In-app purchases – to purchase addons
Device & app history (retrieve running apps) – to show/hide the notification icon
Identity (find accounts on the device) – to allow purchases of addons
Photos/Media/Files (Read, modify, delete, or test access to the contents of your USB storage) – to sync/download content via UPnP
Wi-Fi and Other network connection information (view Wi-Fi connections, full network access, connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi, allow Wi-Fi Multicast reception, view network connections) – for Wi-Fi sync / UPnP
– prevent device from sleeping – for video playback
– modify system settings – to change Wi-Fi settings
– change your audio settings – for audio/video playback
– pair with Bluetooth devices – for bluetooth playback
– install shortcuts – to add playlist shortcuts
– read phone status and identity – to hide the Lock Screen Player (only on system OS versions < 4.2) during a phone call
– disable your screen lock – to allow for a Lock Screen Player on system OS versions < 4.2
New system playback notifications
New manual server entry for UPnP
Removed Scrobble Droid option
FLAC over UPnP stutters
Casting to UPnP may stop
Touch vibration/notification sound suppression
Tracks may get added to playlist 2x
Notifications album art issue
Android Auto album art issue
Google Home Hub album art issue
WiFi sync may not re-connect
Content on repaired SD card may disappear
Long DB Update on certain devices
MediaMonkey is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.