Member Tools for PC – Download Latest version (3.5.2) of Member Tools for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Member Tools for Windows
File Name: Member Tools
App Version: 3.5.2
How To Install Member Tools on Windows 10
To running Member Tools into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Member Tools full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Member Tools “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Member Tools on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Member Tools Features
Member Tools App Preview
The Member Tools app provides members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with the ability to contact ward and stake members, access event calendars, and locate Church meetinghouses and temples. Leaders can also access additional membership information and reports.
• Directory. View contact information and photos for the members of your ward and stake.
• Organizations. View ward and stake callings by organization.
• Calendars. View event calendars for your ward and stake.
• Lists. Create custom lists of members in your ward and stake.
• Missionaries. Access contact information for the full-time missionaries assigned to and serving from your ward and stake.
• Meetinghouses. Find meetinghouse locations and addresses, sacrament meeting times, and contact information for bishops.
• Temples. View your assigned temple, temples nearest your current location, ordinance schedules, and temple recommend expiration reminders.
• Reports. Ward and stake leaders may access membership reports for members of their ward and stake.
For All Members
View the status and expiration date of your current temple recommend.
Service missionaries are now included on the “Serving” section of the “Missionary” menu.
Update household locations using a map or your device”s GPS.
View the Youth Recommend Status report under the “Reports” menu.
The Unit Statistics and Quarterly Report are now available to high councilors and stake auxiliary presidencies under the “Reports” menu.
Member Tools is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.