Microsoft Remote Desktop for PC – Download Latest version (126.96.36.1991) of Microsoft Remote Desktop for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Microsoft Remote Desktop for Windows
File Name: Microsoft Remote Desktop
App Version: 188.8.131.521
How To Install Microsoft Remote Desktop on Windows 10
To running Microsoft Remote Desktop into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Microsoft Remote Desktop full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft Remote Desktop “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft Remote Desktop on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Microsoft Remote Desktop Features
Microsoft Remote Desktop App Preview
Use the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to a remote PC or virtual apps and desktops made available by your admin. The app helps you be productive no matter where you are.
+ Configure your PC for remote access using the information at: https://aka.ms/rdsetup
+ Learn more about the different Remote Desktop clients at: https://aka.ms/rdclients
+ Access remote PCs running Windows Professional or Enterprise and Windows Server
+ Access remote resources published by your IT admin
+ Connect remotely through a Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications
+ Simple management of your connections, user accounts, gateways
+ High quality video and audio streaming
This app requires certain permissions to use features in the app. These are enumerated below.
[Storage]: access authority is required to access local drives and documents from the Remote Desktop session when the Redirect local storage feature is enabled.
– Addressed issues that caused the session content to not be sized properly on devices with notch display.
– Fixed an issue where Enter key didn’t work on some Chromebook devices.
– Fixed an issue where some Remote Resource Feed URL didn’t load.
Microsoft Remote Desktop is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.