Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go for PC – Download Latest version (16.0.11601.20074) of Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go for Windows
File Name: Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go
App Version: 16.0.11601.20074
How To Install Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on Windows 10
To running Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go Features
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go App Preview
The Word app from Microsoft lets you create, edit, view, and share your files with others quickly and easily. Edit documents attached to emails, collaborate with your team and bring the Microsoft Office features with you wherever you go.
Your office moves with you when you use Microsoft Word. The word processor app is as handy as you want it to be, whether you’re a blogger, writer, journalist, columnist, student, or a project manager working on documentation.
Word introduces a mobile PDF reader for your phone. Edit documents and read PDFs or e-books while traveling, before bedtime, or wherever you want.
Create documents, scripts, blogs, write-ups, or resumes. Edit documents, letters, resumes, or notes your way with robust tools that enable you to accomplish your best writing with the best format options.
Create Word documents, edit docs and collaborate with your team wherever you are with Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word Features:
Create Documents With Confidence
• Create docs, assignments, letters, blogs, scripts, notes, resumes and more with beautifully designed modern templates.
• Edit documents with rich formatting and layout options to note down your ideas and express them in writing.
• Document editor keeps formats and layouts pristine and looking great, no matter what device you use.
Read, Write, and Edit
• Read docs, PDFs, letters, scripts, and more on your device with Reading View.
• Edit documents from PDFs by converting to and from Word documents to easily make changes.
• Convert docs into PDF after editing and share your PDF file with a few taps.
Collaborate With Anyone, Anywhere
• Collaborate by commenting in your doc right next to the text you’re discussing.
• Edit documents as a team and stay on top of changes to the text, layout, and formatting.
• The document editor lets you revert to view earlier drafts with improved version history in Word.
Sharing is simplified
• Collaborate and share document files with a few taps.
• Manage docs permissions and see who is working on them easily.
• Copy Microsoft Word files directly into the body of an email message with its format intact or attach your PDFs and docs to an email and make sharing easier.
Download Microsoft Word now and edit documents anywhere.
� OS version: running any of the supported versions of Android and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor. Support for Kitkat & Lollipop devices will continue till June 2019
� 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Thank you for using Word.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with an Office 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.