Nest for PC – Download Latest version (22.214.171.124) of Nest for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Nest for Windows
File Name: Nest
App Version: 126.96.36.199
How To Install Nest on Windows 10
To running Nest into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Nest full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Nest “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Nest on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Nest App Preview
At Google Nest, we make products that are beautiful, helpful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Google Nest thermostat, arm and disarm your Google Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Google Nest Cam, and get an alert if Google Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And receive notifications on your Android phone or tablet.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms, and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forget to set the alarm? It will notice, and send you a Remind Me alert.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
– Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone.
– See how much energy you used, and why.
– View and edit your schedule.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
Nest Secure alarm system
– Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
– Receive a Remind Me alert if you leave home and forget to set the alarm.
– Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm – a door or window opening, or someone entering a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
– Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. (Requires Wi-Fi and a working internet connection.)
– Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
– See the status of your batteries, sensors, and Wi-Fi connection.
– Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once. (Nest Protect 2nd gen only.)
– See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ Indoor and Outdoor, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor, and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
– Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
– See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
– Check in 24/7 with crisp 1080p HD video (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
– Get person alerts (or familiar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Google Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Know who’s knocking.
– 24/7 video streaming means you’ll never miss a moment.
– Designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe, or packages on the ground.
– Knows the difference between a person and a thing.
– Notifies you about visitors, even if they don’t ring the bell.
– HD Talk and Listen lets you have a seamless conversation with someone at your door.
– When you can’t answer the door, quick responses let you reply to visitors with prerecorded audio messages.
Nest x Yale Lock
The lock for a more secure connected home.
– Instead of sharing keys, assign passcodes to people you trust in the Nest app.
– Get an alert when someone locks or unlocks the door.
– With Home/Away Assist and Auto-Lock, your door can lock itself when you leave.
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi, and/or Bluetooth.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Nest is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.