NETGEAR Genie for PC – Download Latest version (3.1.78) of NETGEAR Genie for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download NETGEAR Genie for Windows
File Name: NETGEAR Genie
App Version: 3.1.78
How To Install NETGEAR Genie on Windows 10
To running NETGEAR Genie into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run NETGEAR Genie full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” NETGEAR Genie “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play NETGEAR Genie on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
NETGEAR Genie Features
NETGEAR Genie App Preview
Please download the NETGEAR Nighthawk App for all NETGEAR WiFi routers [except WNDR3400, WNR2000 or older router models].
Please download the NETGEAR Orbi App for all Orbi WiFi Systems.
The NETGEAR genie app supports:
• Cable modem routers
• DSL modem routers
• WNDR3400, WNR2000 + other older router models
For a list of supported products, please visit here: https://kb.netgear.com/24686/Which-NETGEAR-home-router-models-can-I-manage-using-NETGEAR-genie-app?cid=wmt_netgear_organic
The NETGEAR genie app is an easy way to manage, monitor, and repair your home network–from the palm of your hand. While on your home network, the NETGEAR genie app allows you to access router features with your mobile device. You can access the following router settings using the NETGEAR genie app: wireless settings, network map, Parental Controls, guest access, traffic metering, MyMedia, and more.
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone or tablet
• Securely connect smart phones and tablets to your home wireless network with a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
• Get analytics about your WiFi home network using the WiFi Analytics feature
The NETGEAR genie app does not work if your mobile device is connected to the router’s guest network.
The NETGEAR genie only works when your mobile device is connected to a NETGEAR router that is in router mode, not in access point mode.
The NETGEAR genie app does not work with a wireless extender or repeater.
The NETGEAR genie app currently does not support IPv6. If IPV6 is enabled, logging in to the router using the genie app will fail.
Android versions that support the genie app: Android 4.2 or higher
Refer to below link for supported router list:
Download the latest NETGEAR genie app for Cable & DSL Modem Routers, WNDR3400, WNR2000 and older WiFi routers.
For other NETGEAR WiFi routers download the NETGEAR Nighthawk App. For NETGEAR Orbi WiFi systems download the NETGEAR Orbi App.
NETGEAR Genie is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.