New Calendar for PC – Download Latest version (1.0.202) of New Calendar for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download New Calendar for Windows
File Name: New Calendar
App Version: 1.0.202
How To Install New Calendar on Windows 10
To running New Calendar into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run New Calendar full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” New Calendar “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play New Calendar on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
New Calendar Features
New Calendar App Preview
This app include most common calendar functions, and let users manage their schedules easily.
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. It support public holiday for +30 regions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time are supported. Over 10 widgets are available, including agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, Todo list, etc.
* day / week view: click on mini month view to jump to day / week
* holiday update 2020 (Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
* Fix sunrise / sunset bug
* Add show store button option
* Update Japanese era name (Reiwa)
* 2019 Holiday update
* Runtime permission request
* 2019 holiday update
* Month view day box: able to change day digit position
* Month view: show week number
* Android 5+: allow to select date picker / timer picker style
* GDPR update
New Calendar is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.