PhotoPad Image Editor for PC – Retouch your photos and apply effects on them. PhotoPad Image Editor app was create by Christoph Menne Inc. This Windows Editors app is updated to the final version at 2018-08-27. So if you need the new version of this PhotoPad Image Editor App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Get the Latest Version of PhotoPad Image Editor for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This app also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download PhotoPad Image Editor App
File Size: 4.19MB
Developer: Christoph Menne
OS Requirement: Windows
What is PhotoPad Image Editor?
You can change the tone, saturation and brightness of any picture with one click. You can also apply sepia, b/w or negative filters.
The program supports GIF, JPG, BMP, PNG and PSD. That means you can even open files created with Photoshop and edit them with PhotoPad Imagen Editor.
PhotoPad Image Editor is a light and intuitive program. A good alternative if you need to make basic changes to your photos and don’t want to use a more difficult and heavy program.
How To Install PhotoPad Image Editor on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the PhotoPad Image Editor installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PhotoPad Image Editor completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PhotoPad Image Editor icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the PhotoPad Image Editor in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the PhotoPad Image Editor on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PhotoPad Image Editor” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PhotoPad Image Editor app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the PhotoPad Image Editor app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing PhotoPad Image Editor from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
PhotoPad Image Editor FAQ
Q: Is PhotoPad Image Editor Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free PhotoPad Image Editor download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PhotoPad Image Editor download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download PhotoPad Image Editor totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this PhotoPad Image Editor will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PhotoPad Image Editor for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This PhotoPad Image Editor App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). PhotoPad Image Editor is an windows app that created by Christoph Menne Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.