Reaper for PC – Record, edit and render waveform audio. Reaper app was developed by Cockos Incorporated Inc. This Windows Editors app is updated to the new version at 2019-01-25. So if you need the new version of this Reaper App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of Reaper for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This application also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download Reaper App
File Size: 11.24MB
Developer: Cockos Incorporated
OS Requirement: Windows
What is Reaper?
Reaper App for Laptop – Record, edit and render waveform audio. Reaper allows you to record, arrange, edit, and render multi-track waveform audio and provides an extensive set of features, though it is not more than 1MB.
Reaper supports ASIO, Kernel Streaming, WaveOut, and DirectSound for playback and recording, it allows you to read WAV, OGG, and MP3 files, record WAV files
And if you thought this was all, you can customize it, creating your favorite themes.
If you like music, you will love Reaper!.
How To Install Reaper on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Reaper installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Reaper completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Reaper icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Reaper in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Reaper on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Reaper App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Reaper” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Reaper app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Reaper app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Reaper from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Q: Is Reaper Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free Reaper download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Reaper download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Reaper totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Reaper will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Reaper for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Reaper App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Reaper is definitely an windows app that created by Cockos Incorporated Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.