Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC – Download Latest version (1.2m.4.150730_AD) of Remote Link (PC Remote) for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Remote Link (PC Remote) for Windows
File Name: Remote Link (PC Remote)
App Version: 1.2m.4.150730_AD
How To Install Remote Link (PC Remote) on Windows 10
To running Remote Link (PC Remote) into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Remote Link (PC Remote) full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Remote Link (PC Remote) “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Remote Link (PC Remote) on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Remote Link (PC Remote) Features
Remote Link (PC Remote) App Preview
【Remote control for your PC】
ASUS Remote Link turns your Android mobile phone or tablet into a WiFi or Bluetooth remote control for your PC. Including a touchpad remote, a keyboard remote, a presentation remote, a media remote and more.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad remote turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In Presentation remote, it allows you to give a slick presentation. So easy! So professional!
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media remote, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via WiFi or Bluetooth using ASUS Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now remotely control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
– Use voice commands to launch ASUS Remote Link on ZenWatch
– Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
– ASUS Remote Link requires a WiFi or Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone.
– Before using ASUS Remote Link, you must install ASUS Remote Link server on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download and install it on your computer.
↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating! (★ Now available to non-ASUS devices ★)
=== 1.2m.4.150730_AD ==
Fixed that app freezed in Android N.
Fixed that cursor jumped in touchpad mode.
Improve the performance of touchpad.
Fixed some bugs.
Remote Link (PC Remote) is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.