Simple Vulnerability Manager for PC – Quickly create complete analyses and vulnerability reports. Simple Vulnerability Manager app was create by SVM Inc. This Windows Firewalls app is updated to the new version at 2019-02-20. So if you need the new version of this Simple Vulnerability Manager App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of Simple Vulnerability Manager for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also compatible with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download Simple Vulnerability Manager App
File Size: 12.24MB
OS Requirement: Windows
What is Simple Vulnerability Manager?
The app includes a complete database containing the majority of vulnerabilities that a computer could suffer organized into ‘Web Scanners,’ ‘Service Scanners,’ ‘Static Scanners,’ and ‘Mobile.’ Within these sections, along with the relevant vulnerability, you can find a brief description specifying what’s causing the problem, the impact this has on the system, and the steps that need to be taken to solve it.
One of the most interesting features in Simple Vulnerability Manager is the possibility to create and manage personal files for each customer or project that’s being followed. These files allow you to add personalized comments and screenshots that serve as individual proof for each of the vulnerabilities that have been detected in the system.
Simple Vulnerability Manager doesn’t require installation and thanks to its portable structure, you can take the entire program with you anywhere on a simple USB storage device.
How To Install Simple Vulnerability Manager on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Simple Vulnerability Manager installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Simple Vulnerability Manager completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Simple Vulnerability Manager icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Simple Vulnerability Manager in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Simple Vulnerability Manager on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Simple Vulnerability Manager App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Simple Vulnerability Manager” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Simple Vulnerability Manager app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Simple Vulnerability Manager app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Simple Vulnerability Manager from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Simple Vulnerability Manager FAQ
Q: Is Simple Vulnerability Manager Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Simple Vulnerability Manager download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free Simple Vulnerability Manager download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Simple Vulnerability Manager totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Simple Vulnerability Manager will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Simple Vulnerability Manager for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Simple Vulnerability Manager App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Simple Vulnerability Manager is definitely an windows app that created by SVM Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.