Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC – Download Latest version (3.3.0) of Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic for Windows
File Name: Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic
App Version: 3.3.0
How To Install Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on Windows 10
To running Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic Features
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic App Preview
The Sonic game that started it all is now free-to-play and optimized for mobile devices!
Race at lightning speeds across seven classic zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you collect rings and defeat enemies on your mission to save the world from the evil Dr. Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen at a smooth 60FPS offering unrivalled performance and the game’s legendary soundtrack has been fully re-mastered.
– GOTTA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with an all-new Time Attack mode!
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s friends Tails and Knuckles for the first time. Use their unique abilities to fly, climb, and glide around levels offering exciting new ways to explore.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog on Android offers exclusive support for the Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX, and all HID controllers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Believe the hype – this is the tidiest, smoothest and most exhilarating game you’ll have ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGA Power #22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being frustrating, addictive without being repetitive, and altogether a joy to play.” [925/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE #47 (August 1991)
– “One of the best Mega Drive games I’ve ever played” [92%] – Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines #10 (July 1991)
– Sonic Jam contained the first release of Sonic The Hedgehog that gave Sonic his spin dash move, which returns again in this remake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was also released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech and Mega Play systems
– Rabbit and armadillo characters were considered for Sonic before settling on a hedgehog design
– While “Eggman” is Dr. Robotnik’s nickname in the West, he has always been known as “Eggman” in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the US on June 23rd, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka almost a year to finish designing Green Hill Zone Act 1
– Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were originally called Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music composed by Masato Nakamura of Dreams Come True fame
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
The following permissions are required to ensure we only serve you appropriate adverts: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug fixes and refinements
– Fix for out of bounds issue on newer devices
Sonic the Hedgehog™ Classic is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.