Spending Tracker for PC – Download Latest version () of Spending Tracker for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Spending Tracker for Windows
File Name: Spending Tracker
How To Install Spending Tracker on Windows 10
To running Spending Tracker into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Spending Tracker full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Spending Tracker “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Spending Tracker on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Spending Tracker Features
Spending Tracker App Preview
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you to easily manage your spending
– super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
– export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
– view spending grouped by category
– see your history so you can track your progress
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
– this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
Version 2.2.4 of Spending Tracker
* Fix problem with category search/add not working
* ‘All Expense’, ‘All Income’ & ‘All Repeating’ added to Category Filter
* Add Carry Over and Transfer totals to Spending tab if screen is big enough
* All currency symbols/codes are now supported in ‘Settings -> Currency Symbol’
* Android Pie Support
* Prevent double clicks (should stop accidental duplicates)
* Lots of other small bugs squashed
Spending Tracker is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.