Spider Player for PC – Lite audio player which also lets you rip CDs. Spider Player app was developed by Advanced Audio Software, Inc. Inc. This Windows Media Players application is updated to the final version at 2011-11-02. So if you need the new version of this Spider Player App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of Spider Player for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This app also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download Spider Player App
File Size: 3.39MB
Developer: Advanced Audio Software, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows
What is Spider Player?
Spider Player App for Laptop – Lite audio player which also lets you rip CDs. Spider Player is an interesting alternative for the usual audio players and it is based on a simple and comfortable interface.
Spider Player offers you some secondary options which let you perform other actions you can’t do with other audio players.
With this lite program you will be able to do more than playing your audio files. You will be able to rip your CDs, choosing the audio format of the extracted music (WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA) and the compression quality.
It also includes a lite text editor so you can complete the audiolist with the lyrics of your favorite songs.
In addition it supports m3u playlists.
How To Install Spider Player on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Spider Player installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Spider Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Spider Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Spider Player in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Spider Player on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Spider Player App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Spider Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Spider Player app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Spider Player app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Spider Player from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Spider Player FAQ
Q: Is Spider Player Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Spider Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Spider Player download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Spider Player free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Spider Player will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Spider Player for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Spider Player App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Website). Spider Player is an windows app that created by Advanced Audio Software, Inc. Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.