Survive – Wilderness survival for PC – Download Latest version (0.319) of Survive – Wilderness survival for PC Windows 10,8,7 64/32 bit directly from Win10StoreApp.com for free now.
Download Survive – Wilderness survival for Windows
File Name: Survive – Wilderness survival
App Version: 0.319
How To Install Survive – Wilderness survival on Windows 10
To running Survive – Wilderness survival into your PC Windows, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to install and run Survive – Wilderness survival full version on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
- Download and Install Android Emulator for PC Windows.
- Go to this page to Download Bluestacks
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on Windows.
- Login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Survive – Wilderness survival “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with XePlayer/Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- Right-Click then install it.
- Now you can play Survive – Wilderness survival on PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Survive – Wilderness survival Features
Survive – Wilderness survival App Preview
Wilderness survival simulation game. Travel to safety.
— JOIN PUBLIC BETA TESTING (Nov 7, 2018) —
Link to join here:
New Update version 400 is being tested before the release on Google Play. Feel free to join the beta testing here and play a new version before others.
New version content is gradually being unlocked during the beta testing period. There are bugs and errors, but also more polished experience with new graphics and gameplay.
WARNING: All your progress will be lost during the beta. The game codebase has been redone, and there was simply no way to get the old files to work with the new system.
— VERSION 400 BETA TESTING BEGINS (Nov 2, 2018) —
You read that correctly.
A new update is finally in open beta testing. There’s about 15000 players who receive the new version.
Beta testing is taking place during Nov 1 and Nov 10 (give or take a few days). After BETA everybody gets the RELEASE version. And the RELEASE version gets ported to IOS.
— VERSION 319 RELEASED TO EVERYBODY (Sep 10, 2017) —
New version 319 is now being published in Google Play. It might take some hours before you can update the game, that’s now on google’s hands. It’s a big update. Check out the devlog in the game. If you have feedback, just email me or leave a review.
Thanks for your support,
Survive game developer
— DESCRIPTION —
Try survive and travel to safety. Wilderness survival themed simulation where you need to decide how you spend your time and what action is most crucial for you now in order to survive: building a shelter, finding food, water, traveling, collecting firewood.
— PRIVACY —
— IAP —
As of September 2017: Inside the game you can purchase the “full edition” (or “wolf edition”) that gets you play the game without ads (+ you get few extra perks). That’s one time payment and you get to choose the price. There are no microtransactions for gems/coins or anything else to purchase. This IAP option is for those who wish to support development. You can continue playing free edition that is very close to same as the paid version.
— PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED —
* IN-APP PURCHASES (IAP): Only for convenient one-time full game purchase for those who wish to do so. Free version is almost the same as ‘full’ one. There are no gems/coins/whatnot to buy.
* VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To best of my understanding this checks if your device is online or offline. If offline, there’s no store purchases. I try and see if I can get rid of this one.
* CONTROL VIBRATION: this can be toggled off in the settings. It’s used only for in-game events (like if you catch a fish or something like that)
* OTHER WORTH MENTIONING: game stores “save game” files to your device so that you can save & continue game after playing. Should not require extra permissions though. Game does not read your phone files. It only reads game files and via settings screen you can see list of files that were created.
— DISCLAIMER —
‘SURVIVE’ IS A SIMULATION GAME INTENDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. THIS IS NOT A COURSE IN WILDERNESS SURVIVAL; PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ANY OF THESE MEASURES WITHOUT INSTRUCTION FROM A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERT.
– new easy PIKE LAKE scenario for training
– challenging new SWAMP scenario
– new ACHIEVEMENTS
– new INVENTORY
– new CRAFTING
– streamlined wound/CONDITION
– new TRAPS screen
– procedural HUNTING/TRACKING
– choose your DESTINATION is now back
– new VICTORY condition
– possibility to support development by one-time IAP purchase
– hundreds of other fixes/tweaks/polishing
– read DEVLOG for details
Survive – Wilderness survival is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All windows application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.