WonderFox DVD Video Converter for PC – A fine option for converting your DVDs into video files. WonderFox DVD Video Converter app was create by WonderFox Soft, Inc. Inc. This Windows Converters app is updated to the latest version at 2018-11-20. So if you need the new version of this WonderFox DVD Video Converter App to run into your Windows PC, yeah you are in the right place guys. Download the Latest Version of WonderFox DVD Video Converter for Free now. Then follow the installation guide on this page. This software also works with all Windows (10,7,8/8.1,Vista) versions PC/Laptop.
Download WonderFox DVD Video Converter App
File Size: 97.82MB
Developer: WonderFox Soft, Inc.
OS Requirement: Windows
What is WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
This program is available for all kinds of DVD types, even those that are encrypted with anti-copyright protection, regional codes, or CSS systems. All you'll need to do is insert your DVD into your desktop drive, and this application will automatically show you all the video files that are available to save onto your machine, with the included option to pick from a over a hundred different video formats.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter also has the option to capture specific photograms, extract audio files from each video into MP3s or download videos from online services like YouTube, Video or Facebook, just to name a few. Also, it includes editing options that let you crop images, convert formats from 4:3 and 16:9, add special effects or even trim clips.
Definitely, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an excelllent tool for extracting videos, converting hundreds of formats, or downloading videos from any major streaming platform.
How To Install WonderFox DVD Video Converter on Windows 10
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the WonderFox DVD Video Converter installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading WonderFox DVD Video Converter completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the WonderFox DVD Video Converter icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the WonderFox DVD Video Converter in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the WonderFox DVD Video Converter on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall WonderFox DVD Video Converter App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “WonderFox DVD Video Converter” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from WonderFox DVD Video Converter app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the WonderFox DVD Video Converter app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing WonderFox DVD Video Converter from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
WonderFox DVD Video Converter FAQ
Q: Is WonderFox DVD Video Converter Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: How do I access the free WonderFox DVD Video Converter download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free WonderFox DVD Video Converter download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download WonderFox DVD Video Converter totally free for Pc.
Q: Is this WonderFox DVD Video Converter will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The WonderFox DVD Video Converter for PC will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This WonderFox DVD Video Converter App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). WonderFox DVD Video Converter is an windows app that created by WonderFox Soft, Inc. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.